Planning an overnight event or camp? Look no further than Cataract Activity Centre for your school, Scouts, community group or large event accommodation.
With years of industry experience, Cataract Activity Centre understand the needs of community groups and schools. We provide a variety of accommodation configurations to meet the needs of your group. Read about them below.
There are few things more tranquil and awe-inspiring than gazing up into a glittering night sky. Set in 163 hectares of the Australian bush, Cataract Activity Centre is the ultimate place to set up camp for your group booking. Not only do we have fantastic 360-degree views of the Australian bush, but also stunning views of the night sky.
Choose from our ten different campgrounds:
- Each with access to hot showers and flushing toilets.
- All sites have campfire facilities (fire bans must be followed)
- Separate male/female toilets on all sites with hot water
- All taps provide potable water.
- Over 1,000 people can camp at each site
- Groups must bring their own pots, pans and utensils, washing up equipment etc
- For groups looking to self-cater, Sites 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8 have a basic camp kitchen/dining hall facilities.
Please note, bookings are essential and a hire fee applies.
Cataract Activity Centre accepts group bookings for camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, call us for more information.
Looking for space and comfort for your overnight group accommodation? Our lodges are designed to suit both large and small groups, with a combined occupancy of up to 106 people.
Each lodge can cater for groups of up to 24 and consists of a common room, four bedrooms, four bathrooms, ducted air conditioning and heating.
Bring your own linen or sleeping bag and pillow.
Linen packs are available for hire $20 per stay (2 single sheets, and a doona, bring your own pillow).
We pride ourselves on personalised and friendly service, allowing groups to enjoy their experience in a welcoming and safe environment. Book a site inspection of our group accommodation options for your camp or event today! Contact our friendly team to get started.